SINUMERIK ONE, the digital native CNC with new technological functions and a redesigned user interface, is already being used successfully on EMCO turning and milling machines. The advantages of this new generation of controls are obvious: straightforward access to the world of Sinumerik ONE (95% operational compatibility with Sinumerik 840 D sl) as well as optimised machining speed, contouring accuracy and machining quality with innovative technological features.
Investments in innovative technologies today guarantee tomorrow’s productivity.
A universal and flexible CNC system, the SINUMERIK ONE is distinguished by its high-performance hardware, a redesigned user interface and numerous options now included as standard. With a wide range of functionality, it is suitable for use in a wide range of technologies. The Sinumerik ONE sets standards in terms of dynamics, accuracy and network integration.
When using the Sinumerik ONE, the customer will benefit from…
- maximum performance and flexibility
- consistent openness
- compliance with the applicable IT security standards
The extended option package, included as standard with SINUMERIK ONE, includes the following options:
- Execution from external storage (EES)
- Shopturn/Mill upgrade package
- CAD reader for the Sinumerik
- Sinumerik & EMCONNECT, your digital process assistant
EMCONNECT is included in the standard machine. All it takes to switch between the EMCONNECT apps and the control is one click. What is more, all production-relevant data can be displayed in full screen or in sidebar view.
The new SINUMERIK ONE has been developed specifically for smart production processes.
- The digital twin for production planning is an integral part of the CNC. The virtual and physical controls merge and complete each other >> Run MyVirtual Machine replaces Sinutrain
- Significant reduction of the product development and launch times thanks to the ‘digital first’ strategy
- Improved networking and data communication capabilities
- The virtual preparation of the start-up reduces the actual commissioning time to a significant extent
- Significantly increased CNC performance
- Significantly reduced non-productive times and full integration into the TIA portal thanks to the integrated SIMATIC S7-1500F PLC
All of these features mean that the SINUMERIK ONE can be seamlessly integrated into digital solutions and workflows.