Formnext is the international meeting point for industrial 3D printing experts and production professionals from a wide range of application industries. With the trade show in Frankfurt as well as content throughout the year, Formnext bundles expertise and creates a unique experience focused on an intensive, professional exchange and access to the latest AM solutions. This combination enables the community to actively shape the next generation of intelligent industrial production.
At Formnext, more than 800 exhibitors and more than 30,000 visitors will meet from 7 – 10 November 2023 and transform Frankfurt am Main into the capital of additive manufacturing. This community, the fAMily, is dedicated to the ever-growing adoption of AM in an industrial context.
In addition to additive production systems, users will also find technologies along the entire process chain at Formnext.
Thus, alongside innovative 3D printers for industrial use, also
- the most suitable materials for their application,
- automation solutions
- software that supports the design, planning or production process, for example, as well as
- technologies for post-processing or even quality control
Demand for increasingly complex and customized parts is rising. Product cycles are becoming shorter. Established supply chains are being called into question. Sustainability is playing an ever greater role. Industrial production is becoming more demanding. Help the industry meet these challenges with your solutions and become an exhbitor at Fortmnext.
Below you can find all exhibition topics:
- Solutions for Additive Manufacturing
- Design / Product Development
- Manufacturing preparation/ Pre-Processing
- Solutions for component processing
- Solutions for surface treatment
- Quality Management / Metrology
- Digitization / Services / Tool and Die Making
- Apprenticeship, Training and Qualification
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Organizations and Publishing Companies